By the end of this training program, participants will be able to:
- Proficiently classify costs into fixed, variable, direct, and indirect categories, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of cost structures within an organization.
- Identify and distinguish various cost elements that contribute to the overall cost of products or services, aiding in accurate cost analysis and pricing decisions.
- Understand the critical role of management accounting in providing essential information for strategic and operational decision-making within an organization.
- Appreciate the significance of management accounting information in facilitating well-informed decision-making by management and will be able to articulate its value in driving business success.
- Apply the principles of management accounting in diverse contexts, including financial planning, performance monitoring, pricing strategies, and various decision-making processes.
- Optimize cost structures and pricing strategies, ultimately enhancing the organization’s resilience.
Upon completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Accurately classify costs into fixed, variable, direct, and indirect categories, enabling a deep understanding of cost structures within organizations.
- Identify and differentiate various cost elements contributing to the overall cost of products or services, ensuring precise cost analysis and informed pricing decisions.
- Recognize the pivotal role of management accounting within organizations and comprehend its significance in supplying essential information for strategic and operational decision-making.
- Applying management accounting principles in practical scenarios, including budgeting, performance monitoring, pricing strategies, and decision-making, thereby enhancing their ability to make data-driven business decisions.
- Skilled in utilizing management accounting techniques to identify, assess, and mitigate business risks, leading to optimized cost structures and pricing strategies that reduce risk factors and enhance organizational resilience.
- Pre – Assessment
- Interactive lectures and presentations
- Group discussions and activities
- Case studies
- Post – Assessments
- Cost and Accounts’ Executives